COVID-19 Update on Office Procedures
Frank X Pedlow Jr., M.D.
At Frank X. Pedlow Jr MD PC and Boston Spine Surgery, the safety of our patients, as well as our staff, is our top priority. We want to ensure that we balance our adherence with state and national recommendations regarding social distancing with addressing the medical needs of our patients. We are closely following the most up-to-date announcements and information on the known cases of Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19). Because this information is always changing, we will be monitoring all updates from the Centers for Disease Control, Partners HealthCare, the Massachusetts General Hospital and Boston, Massachusetts and federal officials.
If you are experiencing cold or flu symptoms, please make sure to contact us via phone prior to your appointment. You may also contact us for any additional questions by calling our office at (617) 227-9300.
- Our office will be seeing patients with a modified schedule, and our staff is available during normal business hours for your calls or questions. If you have an appointment and haven’t received a call to reschedule, please plan to arrive at your scheduled time.
- If you are a NEW patient requesting an office consultation, or an existing patient in need of follow-up care please call our office to discuss the next best steps.
- Virtual visits can be arranged
- When coming for your visit, we are asking only the PATIENT to enter our office; the medical office building is asking for only those with appointments to enter the buildings. Exceptions exist, including those who require assistance.
- We are asking all to fill out an intake questionnaire and use hand sanitizer upon arrival. We appreciate our patient’s understanding and patience as we all do our part not to spread this virus.
State of Massachusetts Information
Massachusetts General Hospital Coronavirus Updates
Partners HealthCare Coronavirus Updates
World Health Organization
Centers for Disease Control