Visiting Dr. Frank X. Pedlow Jr.
It is Dr. Pedlow’s goal to provide comprehensive and timely consultations, so that you may begin to both understand the nature of your condition and address your symptoms with an appropriate treatment plan.
Upon arrival, please register at the front desk. Personal and insurance information will be verified. You will also be asked to fill out forms so that we have a full and complete understanding of both your current overall health status and the specifics of your presenting problem. If you had filled out the forms prior to your arrival, this will be verified.
After your examination and consultation, you will receive an explanation of what is thought to be your current problem and treatment options on how to proceed to address your diagnosis. This may include:
- further diagnostic studies
- physical therapy
- diagnostic injections
- therapeutic injections
- consultations with other specialists
- discussion of surgical treatment options
What to Bring to Your Appointment
- All radiology studies pertaining to your current medical problem. They should be recent and include either x-rays, MRI or a CT scan.
- Prior medical records when possible, such as operative reports, EMG and nerve conduction results. Also include consultations from other physicians, particularly those from your referring physician.
- A complete list of all medications you are currently taking.
- Your insurance card, co-payment, and billing form.
- You may want to check with our office staff or contact our billing company (Doctor’s Billing, Inc.) at 781-749-9071 if you have any questions regarding coverage by your insurance plan.
- To review the insurance plans Boston Spine Surgery currently works with, view more information regarding Boston Spine Surgery insurance policies
- If Worker’s Compensation is involved, then written pre-authorization and fee agreement must be obtained prior to setting up an appointment. Our office staff will help you with this. Please have the following information available for the staff when booking your appointment: your employer’s name and address; W/C claim number; insurance carrier’s name and address; insurance adjuster’s name, phone and fax numbers and date of work-related injury.
- The names, phone numbers, and addresses of all physicians involved in your care. Please be sure to include you Primary Care Physician’s contact information.
- A completed New Patient Questionnaire Form [pdf]
- A completed New Patient Insurance Form [pdf]
We appreciate your patience and cooperation. Please notify us of any cancellations at least 24 hours prior to your appointment. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact our office at (617) 277-9300.
To view and download our forms, you will need Adobe Reader. You may download Adobe Reader for free at adobe.com. You may bring or mail your completed forms to the office at the time of your visit.