We understand the need for prompt, thorough and excellent medical care for the injured worker.
At the office of Dr. Pedlow, we value our relationship with Case Managers and Insurance Adjusters and understand your desire to obtain prompt, thorough and excellent medical care for the injured worker. As a work injury can have a significant impact on one’s professional and personal life, we want to minimize the economic impact, physical suffering and emotional strain of work-related injuries on the injured worker. We offer timely and comprehensive evaluations, promptly initiate treatment modalities, and utilize surgery when indicated. With an emphasis on accessibility and communication, we work closely with case managers and adjusters to form a strong partnership when addressing all the needs of an injured worker. In addition to quality care, these needs often include a return to work criteria and restrictions, risk assessment, and physical capability evaluations. By tailoring individualized treatment to the needs of the worker, our goal is to relieve discomfort, improve function, and return the injured employee to work as appropriate.
How to Refer
If you wish to refer or schedule an appointment for an injured worker:
Call (617) 227-9300 x17 or request an appointment or consultation using our secure form
When scheduling your appointment please have the following information available for our office staff:
- Injured workers name and address
- The employer’s name and address
- Workers’ compensation claim number
- Insurance carriers name and address
- Insurance adjusters name, phone and fax numbers
- Date of work-related injury
You may be asked to fax or mail the following information for review:
- initial and recent evaluations by other physicians
- MRI films, CT scans, myelograms, plain films, or their written report
- operative reports from any recent spine surgeries.
Please have the patient bring the following information, when possible, to his / her appointment:
- All radiology studies pertaining to your current injury, including MRI, CT scans, and plain X-rays.
- All medical records involving your injury, including initial and recent evaluations by other physicians, consolations, operative reports of previous surgery, EMG and nerve conductions study reports.
- All other information as requested under Scheduling an Appointment
Click to request an appointment, consultation or to refer a patient online.